Education, Health Care Plan Team
The EHCP Support Team comprises one Assistant Headteacher and two full time equivalent EHCP Support Workers to support pupils with an EHCP; where the primary need has been identified as Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMHD).
This team works in schools to:-
- Provide advice and consultation.
- Identify individual targets.
- Support the, SENCos, Teachers and Teaching Assistants who are working with the individual pupil.
- Provide direct intervention / teaching with some of the individual pupils.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Support with understanding suitable placements
- Develop an understanding of a personalised curriculum
- Attend Annual Review Meetings and other relevant meetings.
- Provide written reports.
- Support for developing a personalised timetable with enrichment learning activities, such as access to Lady Allen playground
Explore our What We Do Section
Victoria Drive Primary Pupil Referral Unit (PRU)
78 Victoria Drive
Contact: Sarah Parmenter
Phone: 020 8780 2360